I love Burt's Bees ~ Earth Friendly Personal Care

Bumblebee on a Sunflower
I have loved Burt's Bees products for years but the more I researched their products and their company, the more I love them!  I started using their products many years ago.  Our skin is our bodies largest organ so I have always tried to use natural products and lotions. 

 Burt's Bees products are also affected by the "Honey Bee Crisis". 

While browsing around their website I clicked on their "Wellness Program Overview". 

"At Burt’s Bees, Inc., we care about the well being of our employees. They’re the heart and soul

of Burt’s Bees, and we strive to support them - body, mind and spirit. The aim of our Wellness
Program is to inspire and assist our employees in succeeding in their health and life goals.
Toward that end, we've assembled an assortment of benefits and services to help them stay
healthy and live the life they want to live."
http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/body-moisturizers/
They not only offer great products, they appreciate and care about the wellness of their employees by offering them things like fitness centers, massages, yoga, heath fairs and fun activities. I, unfortunately for me, am not associated in any way with Burt's Bees other than being a loyal customer who wants to share their wonderful product to those who haven't tried it. 




http://www.honey.com/savethehoneybear/
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humor Therapy/Laughter Yoga ~ Laughter, the best natural medicine!

Islip Art Gallery at Brookwood Hall Mansion-A must see!