Ginger Root To Soothe & Relax Your Stomach

Everyone knows that when you have an upset tummy you can always count on ginger ale to soothe it. Stress of life has always settled in my stomach and I swear by fresh ginger root (underground stem).  Easily available in your local supermarket.
Ginger is one of the oldest spices originating in tropical southeast asia. It has been cultivated for over 3000 years. I find ginger ale to be helpful but when I feel a stomach ache coming on I sip on a cup of ginger root tea with a slice of fresh ginger seeping in it and feel instant relief.  For stomach emergencies I keep fresh ginger root in the fridge, slice off a piece and eat it.  I am attaching a link for you to explore all the benefits this ancient natural remedy.
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/ginger-root-tea-health-benefits.html
http://www.juicing-for-health.com/health-benefits-of-ginger.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humor Therapy/Laughter Yoga ~ Laughter, the best natural medicine!

Islip Art Gallery at Brookwood Hall Mansion-A must see!